I have been using CoovaOM for some time now and the features I feel is missing is
1. Speed - the entire system/UI is so slow....
2. Delete old entries - my system is flodded with "rejected" tickets from people trying to connect. Why not just delete them after 24 hours? (or whatever is the "free policy") or delete them right away if there are no free policy (only rejected records)
3. Security - I have a hard time finding out if someone is a legit user or not. Sometimes it shows the ARP, sometimes it shows a ticket - and sometimes it show a username in the usage list. Please unify..
4. Adjustable number of tickets on screen (5,10,20,50,100,200) - if I have to scroll through my tickets now it would take DAYS.
5. Quick way to delete multiple tickets (tick boxes)
6. A quick button from Open-Mesh to go directly to the Coova IF. There is a quick get to DashBoard from Coova - but not the other way.
I feel the system has potential - but so far it is lacking a lot in usability.