We're running Beta-1.21, but with a major problem: Massive Packet Loss from repeater! >45%
1. Client connected to Gateway, pinging Google.com - 0% Packet Loss
2. Client connected to Repeater, pinging Google.com - Massive Packet Loss!
3. SSH'd into Repeater OR Gateway, pinging each other (on 5.x.x.x IP address): 0% packet loss!
4. SSH'd into Gateway, pinging Google.com: 0% packet loss
5. SSH'd into Repeater, pinging Google.com: I get the following:
PING google.com (22.214.171.124): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 126.96.36.199: seq=1 ttl=236 time=345.591 ms
64 bytes from 188.8.131.52: seq=2 ttl=236 time=340.983 ms
64 bytes from 184.108.40.206: seq=4 ttl=236 time=339.504 ms
ping: sendto: Network is unreachable
So: The repeater can ping the gateway just fine. And the gateway can ping the internet just fine. BUT the repeater or the client connected to repeater can NOT ping the internet fine.
Furthermore, the problem is erratic. Sometimes, for several minutes, everything seems to work fine!
Does anyone have any ideas?